California-Northern

Where is everyone going on their honeymoon?

And any big plans while you are there?

We are going to disneyland for three days, and then over to las vegas for 4 and a half.
We are going really cheap in disneyland. For vegas we got a honeymoon suite at the new hotel vdara, and are going to the pawn shop from pawn stars, and the price is right.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where is everyone going on their honeymoon?

• apple_greenapple_green member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married in Santa Cruz and staying there for our short honeymoon. We have a rental house from the Wednesday before the wedding through the Wednesday after. I just used 2 weeks of vacation time going to Europe with my sisters, plus he's pretty new at his job so a big honeymoon wasn't going to work out :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We still haven't decided!  We were gifted a week in a timeshare - anywhere, pretty much.  But we want to stay fairly local (after paying for the wedding there will not be an insane amount of money to pay for cross country plane rides).  We're actually thinking Oregon Coast.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Going to Hawaii in Spring/Summer 2011.
    FI is new to his job too and won't get paid vacation until 2/1/11.
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are flying to Hawaii and taking a 7-day cruise to all of the islands. I can't wait!
  • msramelmsramel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hawaii it is! Kauai and the Big Island for a week. These are the 2 islands we havent been to so we are EXCITED - Ziplining - Kayaking -Hiking! haha
  • edited December 2011
    Bora Bora -- swimming, sunning and looking at fishes.  And maybe a hike or two too.
    Final Siggy Challenge: Favorite photo with FI
    At the Apple Orchard
  • christina inachristina ina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to Oahu... FFIL just booked our flight and hotel this morning!

October 2010 Siggy: Wedding bands

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

-Christina-
    :planning bio:
  • edited December 2011
    Just got back from 7 days in Carmel! It was PERFECT!! We stayed at the Hyatt Highlands Inn.  We had a 2 story villa that had a breath taking view of the ocean! Wish the weather was warmer, but still it was great, sadly now its back to the real world and back to work, lol!
  • jsart27jsart27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

14 days in Eurpoe... can not wait!

• toraschotorascho member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's nice to see someone else going to Disneyland for a honeymoon! My fiance has never been, which in my family is considered a sin so first thing to do as newly weds is correct his sinful ways! 
  • edited December 2011
    I am excited - and, admittedly, mildly apprehensive - about starting to plan our honeymoon in:
    THAILAND.

FI loves it there, and I like that it's got beaches and urban things; there are lots of activities to do there and it is waaaaaaaay less expensive than most traditional honeymoon-type destinations.  I've never been, but I'm thankful to hand over that part of the planning to FI, especially because he lived there for 3 months and actually speaks the language (my Spanish fluency won't be any more helpful than my English fluency....).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards