California-Northern
Options

Honeymoon

Has anyone booked their honeymoon? If so, how do you upgrade to a suite if you go through sites like expedia, priceline, and or hotwire? FI and I will be discussing where we would like to go for our honeymoon in January.  We will most likely book with Sandals but I want to know how to obtain the honeymoon suit.

Re: Honeymoon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try calling expedia customer service or sandals customer service and ask them if there is a way?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Sandals La Toc in St. Lucia in August and loved it.  We booked our room through the Sandals website and you can choose the honeymoon rooms as one of their options.  (We booked our flights through orbitz) There is absolutely no difference in the rooms.  However, when we got there, they had "upgraded" us to a different room in a better location.  Not really sure if they were overbooked or not, but several other couples said they got the same thing.  Almost every single couple at the resort had gotten married the same weekend we did...everyone is on their honeymoon which is why I don't think there is a difference in the rooms.  If you fax them your wedding invitation, they will put champagne in your room fridge for when you arrive and you'll get to have breakfast delivered to your room one of the days.  Let me know if you have more questions...I'm happy to help!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards