California-Northern
Options

Lake Tahoe Wedding?

Hi Ladies!
I'm new here; not my first time (i've been previously married), but first time in over 8 years!

Anyone know of any South Lake Tahoe recommendations? We really want to keep our wedding under $2k, if possible...

Thanks!

Re: Lake Tahoe Wedding?

• Options
    There are a lot of choices in South Lake, but it depends on a lot of things... How many people are you expecting? Is 2k your budget for the whole wedding or just the venue? What feel do you want (formal, relaxed,outdoor)? What time of year are you planning for?
  • Options
    I need help with a lake Tahoe wedding also budget is about $3-4k  for venue, reception, food and drink with about 80-100 head count  We really LOVE Zephyr cove but to get it in our price range we would have to do cold cuts which i m ok with but then there is add ons like cake cutting fee and to bring in a band or dj not on there list is additional fees and then there is $7-10 parking fee for each vehicle or guest.   I m already not paying for a photographer and having a family friend do photos and also maybe hiring a friend s band to do the music to keep cost down ... W

What I would really love is a cool local hotel near the water that will accommodate all my over night guest and also allow us to throw a reception and bring in our own caterer and alcohol :) any help would be awesome thanks 
  • Options
    We are getting married at The Ridge. They have some great packages that include everything. You might also want to check with Forest Suites or Diamond Resorts. I heard they also have packages. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards