October 2012 Weddings
Options

Looking at venues tonight!!

My mom and sister are coming with me this afternoon to look at two venues!!! One is a mansion here called The Mansion at Tuckahoe, the other is a place I basically grew up at called Pirates Cove Resort and Marina. Im really excited. I wish this could have been done on the weekend b/c its not easy to get out of work, but for some reason they dont show the mansion then! Grrrr. Oh, and the mansion is open from 9-4 on the weekdays...wtf?! Oh well, yay!!!!

Re: Looking at venues tonight!!

• Options
    YAY!  Have fun, ask for mock up contract if they have it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    Woo Hoo! Have fun and take pictures!!!!! That helped me to go back and decide what one I wanted to choose!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    have fun!!!!  make sure you get every little thing they say in writing :)

i love going to see halls its fun getting spoiled, my FH actually jokes when we are bored to pretend we dont have a hall yet just to get the free stuff and people sucking up to us lol
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Have fun!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 2012 Siggy Challenge: My Furbaby
  • Options
    Ask random questions too, maybe you're not going to do linen colors, but ask in case you change your mind...  Stuff like that.
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    acwmacwm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    A sample contract is a great idea. It was really helpful for me to see photos of other weddings that were done there too.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Agree with the contract.

And we want to see pictures!
    October 2012 Siggy:Pets!!!
    Current pet:Zeke
    Dream pets:Great Dane & Yorkshire
  • Options
    Awesome! Have fun!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Options
    Good luck! I'd love to see pictures of the marina.
  • Options
    I think Pirates is The One. The mansion was pretty but way to formal and out of my price range. I will post some pics of the marina. We are going back again Saturday to talk to them more. Luckily they are open all the time. :)
    Thanks girls for the advice, I wish I read this before I went.
  • Options
    Does the place have a website?! I wanna see!!!!

YAY for finding a place!  Now you can ask them all the stuff we threw at you haha.
    my 2012 shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards