October 2012 Weddings
Options

Where are you putting your wedding website?

If you are including your wedding website in your invites, are you putting them on the invitation, the RSVP or including a seperate little card with it listed on there?  I would like to include ours, but not sure where I should put it.
62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n

Re: Where are you putting your wedding website?

• Options
    We put ours on the RSVP cards because that's how we're asking our guests to RSVP. My cousin did it and I fell in love because that way I don't have to keep track of a million little cards (more like 150 haha)
  • Options
    We put it on the information card along with the accommodation information.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I put it on the reception card. I had that insert in there anyways, why make a whole new one? And since the RSVP card comes back to me, I figured it was best to put it on something the guests keep.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    I also put it on my accomadation card 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 169 Invited image
    60 Yes image
    16 No image
    93 Have me praying for the mailman! image
  • Options
    We're going to put it on a seperate insert. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I listed it on a separate insert that said something like "For information on hotel accommodations and directions please visit

We included a page about us (our first date, engagement story), the ceremony, reception, directions, registry and guest info (hotel blocks, what to do in the area).
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Most put it on an information card, but I just put mine on the invitation at the bottom. You can see below. I dont see the point in paying for more paper products when it is only thrown away. This is where I decided to "cheap out". :)
    weddingpic
  • Options
    I may do a vista print business card with it on there, but I need to go get my invites weighed to make sure that won't put us over the limit....otherwise I'm doing the no-no of adding it to the very bottom of our invites too

• Options
    I made a separate little insert that said "for more information, check out our website www...."
    BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I put ours at the bottom of the invitation. We didn't see any sense in adding it to the RSVP card, when the card just gets mailed back to us and we also didn't see much sense in paying for an extra piece of paper to have the information on it when most people won't keep anything but the invitation, I mean that's just one more piece of paper they'd have to try and keep track of. Also, our wedding website has all the accomodation information and what not.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_where-are-you-putting-your-wedding-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:13c94219-1934-4b57-8657-765f34de260aPost:400b8b42-cb13-46da-ac9b-47229b7ac9df">Re: Where are you putting your wedding website?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I may do a vista print business card with it on there,</strong> but I need to go get my invites weighed to make sure that won't put us over the limit....otherwise I'm doing the no-no of adding it to the very bottom of our invites too
    Posted by lwoehlk[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>This is what we did and they turned out great!  Well, the ones that didn't get eaten by my dog.  :(  Luckily I had ordered 100, but needed about 80 and my dog chewed through about 15 of them that weren't salvagable.</div>
    Married since October 14, 2012 - Best Day Ever! Wedding-2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards