October 2012 Weddings
Options

Getting so close

I'm 13 days out and it comes and goes that I am getting married in just under 2 weeks.  Right now it seems like an eternity so I'm fine, but I'm sure in the next hour or so it will hit again and I get butterflies and freak out, then I'm calm again.  I just want the day to be here!

I made my appointment on Friday to meet with the venue this coming Friday to finalize numbers and details.  After I hung up the phone, it became very real.  I shook for a second, took a few deep breaths and realized all was fine.  I'm excited to get married, I keep getting freaked out thinking I'm forgetting something.  The feeling I've had recently is the same feeling that you get when you're traveling and have the "I forgot to pack something" feeling.  All I need to do is type up my schedule for the day, send the list of who needs to be in what photo to the photographer, give the place cards and list to the calligrapher and give final numbers to the favor person, cake baker, venue and florist.

Thursday I have my final dress fitting and will most likely take the dress home with me.  I'm nervous about that because I've been losing weight without really trying.  My dress was comfortably snug around the top (it's strapless) last week at my fitting, but I'm worried I'll lose too much and it'll be falling all day.  I guess having little things like that to worry about are better than having a ton of things not done and freaking out that it won't get done in time.

I can't believe that tomorrow we will be in our wedding month!

Re: Getting so close

• Options
    It's so exciting, isn't it?! I can't believe it, either. Yesterday was the first morning I woke up and was like holy s***, TWO WEEKS!! It doesn't feel forever away for me. Saturday I head to Nashville for my bachelorette party and stay there until the wedding the next Saturday since we have fall break at work! Eek!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Enjoy your bachelorette party!
  • Options
    [quote]The feeling I've had recently is the same feeling that you get when you're traveling and have the "I forgot to pack something" feeling. [/quote]

YES. This. I've been getting this feeling every damn day, LOL! Nice to know I'm not alone!
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards