October 2012 Weddings

FREE wedding

I know you don't know me.... but good karma always cirlces! =)
help me out....

I have an amazing chance to win a FREE wedding this 12/12/12. It's worth OVER $40,000.
Please vote for us.

Click - www.genevawedding.com/vote
Vote - Yvette & Martin
Done. Easiest. Favor. Ever.

Thank you so much & God Bless You All

Re: FREE wedding

• Don't expect a good response from this.  Most people here are paying for their own wedding and asking for handouts from complete strangers is considered rude.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • I didn't see the first post, but you go Y! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • yowen1yowen1 member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_free-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:1fb76e7c-34d3-45b5-9ae3-c2b1ab68b3a7Post:011795ef-428c-49ba-919c-7ca07a826371">Re: FREE wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't expect a good response from this.  Most people here are paying for their own wedding and asking for handouts from complete strangers is considered rude.
    Posted by ystaalenburg[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Not asking for a handout... I was asking for a vote.. I'm sorry that the stress of planning your wedding is making you bitter at my post.   If it was yourself or someone you knew, I know you would vote - but the fact that I'm a stranger somehow makes this rude in your eyes.  <span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-style:normal;"> And with an attitude like that... not willing to make an effort to vote, but to make an effort to reply telling me I'm rude... I'm surpised someone wants to marry you.  You sound very generous.</span><span style="font-family:'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-style:normal;">  Good luck in all your wedding plans. </span></div><div>
    </div><div>Take care & happy planning. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards