October 2012 Weddings
Options

We are in the home stretch...

These past couple of weeks have been a flurry of wedding related tasks but we are just about finished.
Today we finialzed our ceremony and set it to our JOP, semt our final song selections to the DJ.

Yesterday we payed off the venue (that was a relief). We did have a couple that originally could attend decline bc their babysitter backed out.  Well this morning they said they found a babysitter and said they could attend.  I know this a big ettiquette NO-NO but since we had room for them at a table all we had to do was get approval from the banquet manager he said yes and we are so glad to have them!!

Along with the final payment we also brought all of our wedding DIY stuff to the venue along with our seating chart and cards. This was way less of a problem creating than I thought it was going to be.

We were also able to purchase the last couple of gifts we needed for our ring bearers (remote control finn mcmissile and tow mater - they are going to LOVE them) and parents

This week should be smooth sailing as far as the wedding is related. I am going to the florist to make our centerpieces on Thursday after work. We are headed to the town our venue is on Friday and have the rehearsal on Saturday and Wedding Sunday. 

To the ladies with a wedding next weekend I hope you have a relaxing week ahead as well:)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards