Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Holiday knottie GTG

It is time for another GTG since I keep trying and certain people can't make it. I call it holiday just because it is near the holidays :)

Who's coming?  This time it will be in KOP on DECEMBER 19, direct location unknown, give me some suggestions!

Re: Holiday knottie GTG

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't want to make any promises since it is the day after I get back from Mexico and I will probably be Christmas shopping! Although if it is in KOP I guess I can hit up the mall after ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicole I might beat you if you don't come. :P 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be there! (barring any sickness)

I'm a fan of Bahama Breeze (yummy mixed drinks!) beind the mall, but I don't know how easy it would be to seat a large party there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have it in my calendar and plan to be there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I should be able to make it to this one and it's really close for me this time. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Barring illness/family GTGs/etc., I will be there this time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well Bahama Breeze is cool, they have the large circle table on the deck area, but that is seat yourself.... but idk if they reserve that area. I can see.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote January GTG is IN the city! just sayin ;)
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would love to come this time, it all depends on if the house is packed up, as that's our big packing weekend! We close that next week. So I'm a "really wants to come" maybe!

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_holiday-knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2a2b19c7-52c4-4649-b5b6-e187867f46dbPost:5008df17-32ca-4229-811b-7ed6540fa3bd">Re: Holiday knottie GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I vote January GTG is IN the city! just sayin ;)
    Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

I would come! I like the city :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will TRY to make it to this one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would do the city in January too.  I'm pretty sure I can handle finding and paying for  parking for a few hours.
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted maybe, but it's probably more of a YES. We're celebrating Yule with FIs family that weekend, but looking to more of that Saturday instead of Sunday. Also baring sickness - esp since I seem to be consistently sick. Thankfully KOP is pretty close, and I would totally be down for Bahama Breeze
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    I would like to try to make this one!  Plus, KOP would be nice in case I need to get any last minute Christmas shopping done...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_holiday-knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2a2b19c7-52c4-4649-b5b6-e187867f46dbPost:bd237bd0-4f43-4e05-a4e4-b6d13c210430">Re: Holiday knottie GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would do the city in January too.  I'm pretty sure I can handle finding and paying for  parking for a few hours.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

We could also car pool :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a maybe. I can't recall if we are getting together w/ DH's cousins on the 18th or 19th... I've never been to Bahama Breeze!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a maybe.... and I this on is in my area too! :-P  I'm going to a play at the Walnut Theater with MIL and SIL but it's at night so depending on what time you ladies meet- I def wanna at least stop by to say hello!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I probably can't make it that weekend :-( That is usually when we celebrate Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. And KOP is pretty far for me.

A January GTG in the city would be great though :-)
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cfblechmancfblechman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I still have a part time job in retail. So i will try to get that day off but I requested a HUGE chunk of time off from before Chrsitmas to the end of the year so I can go home and then FIs fam new beach house for new years!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm iffy - we're going to NYC that weekend so I don't know if we'll be back in time yet / and if we are if I'll be too tired to move.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I work every Sunday at my second job... so I'm always out if GTGs are Sundays.  Unless y'all want to go to the Ulta in Delaware. lol.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    edited December 2011
    idk if I can make it because I'm doing a secret santa party on the 18th. People will be sleeping over so idk when they'll be heading out. so I might be a last minute decision
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    I am a maybe.  December 19th is my brothers birthday AND JEGs' MumMum's birthday, so there is a pretty good possiblity we will be at some family's house.

[Edit:  mostly likely my family's house because I'm on-call that weekend.  Why do we always have these GTGs when I am on call?]
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_holiday-knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2a2b19c7-52c4-4649-b5b6-e187867f46dbPost:4b183b9f-ba2f-41b4-9616-20764e22a83f">Re: Holiday knottie GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE] Why do we always have these GTGs when I am on call?]
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

We secretly check your schedule and plan accordingly so you don't drink too much.  Duh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_holiday-knottie-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:2a2b19c7-52c4-4649-b5b6-e187867f46dbPost:525ff555-f0d2-48c8-bc67-0ef47d653cd9">Re: Holiday knottie GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holiday knottie GTG : We secretly check your schedule and plan accordingly so you don't drink too much.  Duh.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

LOL yea you lush!
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    >>We secretly check your schedule and plan accordingly so you don't drink too much.  Duh.<<

I smell an intervention... ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can finally go to one!  Not a big fan of the food at bahama breeze but the drinks are yummy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can finally go to one!  Not a big fan of the food at bahama breeze but the drinks are yummy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a maybe. That is DH weekend off [he only gets one per month] so we'll most likely have a ton of stuff to do...but I'll see if I can squeeze it in!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry.  I'll see you in January in the city though if you are for real!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards