October 2012 Weddings

Thursday checks!

So excited - we finally found the perfect bakery to make >>>our cake!<<<  After shopping around town for a few weeks, we settled on a place that had the best cake we've tasted yet, and the owner is super excited to make it - she said she'd do a mock up for a bridal show in August first to get a feel for it, since it's so unique.

We also finished registering at Kohl's! Yay, Food Network kitchen stuff! <3  It was a lovely day. :)

Re: Thursday checks!

• Awesome!  The cake has, by far, been one of my favorite parts of wedding planning.  I am huge sweet person, so of course :)  What will your cake look like?  That's so cool that she is willing to do a mockup.  Ours did one for us too, but we had to pay $20 for it :(  Still worth it in my opinion if you are a perfectionist (like me)!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • THIS is our cake base, but the white half will look like THIS, with royal blue ribbon instead of black! And instead of tuxedo strawberries on the groom half, we are including some sort of little dragon figurines that FI loves. We had a lot of fun tweaking it to be "ours."
  • very fun! congrats.  I'm disappointed in cake prices in my city.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards