October 2012 Weddings

Another check accomplished!

Today I booked our Engagement Photo Shoot for May 31st.  I absolutely love this photographer's work.  His website has some awesome Wedding pictures, but what sold us is when we went into the studio to meet him and discuss Wedding packages back in February, he had all of his work on display for us to see, and you can see the effort he puts into his photography.  Another great thing is we are getting unlimited time, unlimited locations, and he he is travelling a half hour away from his studio for our photo shoot with no travel charges.  If anyone would like to see some of his work, here is the link: http://www.imagesbytlc.com/portfolio.asp?g=1

As for the date we chose, May 31st, we are hoping that two of the locations we chose, Sunken Gardens and The Rose Garden in Lincoln, NE are in full bloom, it will be so beautiful for pictures.  I'm so excited!
62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n

Re: Another check accomplished!

• Congrats on the check!  It's so nice to work with a vendor that takes pride in their work and is willing to work with their clients.   Our e-pics are scheduled for the end of next month and I just can't wait!!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards