October 2012 Weddings
Options

What's your...?

Something old? Something new? Something borrowed? Something blue? Xp :Saw this on another board!

Re: What's your...?

• Options
    Old... My mom's pearl necklace and earrings( she passed away 14 years ago) New... Dress Borrowed... My moms necklace and earrings ( my sister has them) Blue.... My shoes
  • Options
    Right now I just have my something old. It's a handkerchief that was my great grandmother's, i was very close to her and she passed away when i was 13 I'm using it to wrap my bouquet with. Something new will probably be a new piece of jewelry. I have a set of pearls, so maybe a bracelet. No idea for borrowed or blue yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Old - engagement ring, right hand ring, earrings. New - dress, shoes Borrowed - no idea Blue - earrings, right hand ring, panties
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I have everything is new. I need something borrowed, blue and old. 
  • Options
    Old - tying my moms wedding ring to my bouquet and using her veil as a bouquet wrap (she passed away when I was 14)

New - wedding gown

Borrowed - I have no clue yet

Blue - "I Do" crystal decals that will go on the bottom of my shoes.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    [QUOTE]Blue - earrings, right hand ring, panties
    Posted by Cathyl7910[/QUOTE]

I LOVE the blue panties idea! I think my shoes might be blue, but I may just steal this idea.
    weddingpic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_whats-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:356d348a-c04a-4590-bacc-f2978ffb36e3Post:9958e833-fb91-4c09-8f86-44cf69bddeb5">Re: What's your...?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have everything is new. I need something borrowed, blue and old. 
    Posted by Cecelie86[/QUOTE]

<div>SAME!  I haven't really thought about this....</div>
    Married since October 14, 2012 - Best Day Ever! Wedding-2
  • Options
    steveandtasteveandta member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    something old: I peice of my grandmas jewelry

something new: probably a new peice of jewelry

something borrowed: one of my bridesmaids xanax pills to calm my nerves Wink

something blue: my bluebird broach pin to represent my grandpa on my bouquet
    Photobucket invite1
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_whats-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:356d348a-c04a-4590-bacc-f2978ffb36e3Post:a727daf0-1760-4122-a2d8-ac728c7d3adb">Re: What's your...?</a>:
    [QUOTE]something borrowed: one of my bridesmaids xanax pills to calm my nerves 
    Posted by steveandta[/QUOTE]

<div>haha.. not a bad idea!</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Something old? Something of my grandmas that I will pin to my bouqet not sure what yet

Something new?   My Dress

Something borrowed? A necklace

Something blue?  My Garter & the sash on my dress
  • Options
    Something old: Pearl necklace from FI from our thirdchristmas together.

Something new: My gown

Something borrowed: Unsure as of yet

Something blue: Hopefully my boots! FI has been told many many times that I want new cowboy boots for my bithday with blue worked into the top for under my dress.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 13, 2012
  • Options
    Old? no clue yet
    Borrowed? my sister's veil
    new? my dress, shoes
    blue? not sure, maybe my throw away garter, or i was thinking of putting rhinestones on the bottom of my shoes with our initials on them...we'll see
  • Options
    Something old: Not sure yet.
    Something new: Shoes, dress.
    Something borrowed: A friend said I could borrow the emerald earrings she bought in Barbados, since emerald green is one of my colors and my engagement ring is an emerald.
    Something blue: Shoes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Old: My Mom's wedding dress and veil
    New: My jewelry and shoes
    Borrowed: I have no clue?
    Blue: I want to have our initials and date sewn in to my wedding dress.
    172 Invited. image
    130 Accepted. image
    42 Declined. image
    0 Can't find the mailbox. imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Old: Hankerchief from my grandma

New: My sister/MOH is buying me a pair of earrings to wear on the day

Borrowed: no clue

Blue: I think I'm going to have my mom stitch our wedding date into the lining of my dress in blue. I also have a beautiful sapphire ring from my great aunt, but I'm afraid the yellow gold won't match with the silver detail in my dress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Something old?  I am taking a piece of my grandma's wedding dress and I am going to wrap it around my bouquet.

Something new? My wedding dress and my jewlery.

Something borrowed?  I am going to borrow my aunt's pearl earrings.

Something blue?  My garter.  (It is a Notre Dame garter, my FI favorite team)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 210 Invited to Our Weddingimage
    90 Are Ready to Partyimage
    19 Are Missing a Great Timeimage
    101 Can't Find the MailboximageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Old:  Ring and my great grandmother's handkerchief that my grandma wants me to have :-)
    New:  Dress, shoes
    Borrowed:  My sister's tiara and veil
    Blue:  Gonna have to be the underwear :-P
    Rachel Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Old: my center stone in my engagement ring. It came from my FI Great Aunt in the 1930's.
    New: my wedding dress
    Borrowed: is my Mothers Diamond drop necklace.
    Blue: are my shoes from Somthing Bleu. they have a blue stone on the bottom of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards