October 2012 Weddings

I got my Dress!

I know it quick but i love it!

Re: I got my Dress!

• Its pretty :))

But word of advice: STOP LOOKING at dresses from now on because you may fall in love with another dress....You are 2 years out and the chance of you finding something else you may like is high and in 2 years styles may change......
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Believe me i dont plan on looking anymore and im actually quite glad to have it out of the way and not have to worry about it!
  • It can be an overwhelming experience they put you in soo many beautiful dresses! But when they put this one on me all the other dresses just faded away I saw it the way i want it on my wedding day i want to add some appliques to the pick ups and find a lace shrug to match! Good luck with your search!
  • I had to tell you:

I ended up buying my dress, too!! I felt the same way! The dress was THE ONE. Nothing else compared and it flattered me in every day possible!

We are just early planners! :)
    November Siggy: Bouquet Inspiration Photobucket www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Lol yeah early planners i have my little purple binder sectioned off into ideas for the wedding party what caterers i want to use wedding favors bouquet pictures when you are on a budget you have to be an early planner!
  • I plan on being waaay thinner in 2 years so I'm not even thinking about a dress yet!
  • Holy early girls!!  I don't plan on even thinking of trying on a dress until next winter...probably around January 2012.  Well good for y'all to get it done and out of the way, but I would have buyers remorse for sure. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am dress looking as well.  I have relize it's a good idea because one of the dresses that i'm in love with will take 8-10 months to come in when I put my deposit down .  I however am taking my time and making sure that I find the one.  However if you want a specific designer then leave plenty of time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards