October 2012 Weddings
Options

BM Dress Help

I am one of those bridezillas who want their girls in the same dress. I love both of these...what do you all think? These are two of my three girls, my sister is between their heights and just as skinny if not skinnier. All my girls are drop dead gorgeous, so even the ugliest thing works for them. :)   They would both be in Navy blue, the one dress would have a white belt. The lace up in the back of the light blue dress would be tighter and there is an insert. No skin will show. My dress also laces up so it would make for some cute pics. :)

Props to my stunning girls.

weddingpic

Re: BM Dress Help

• Options
    I like the skirt shape of the black one better. Plus, I don't like lace-up BM dresses as much as lace-up bridal gowns.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can see why you are having trouble! Both dresses look great!

I chose the corset backed one. Mostly because I like where the hem hits on the girl who is wearing it, not as much as I like on the other girl. But she is also shorter so I don't know where the corseted one would hit or if she plans on getting it hemmed. The fact that it is corseted makes it nice for busty girls tho I feel... I know for me I'd feel better being able to snug myself in there with the corset.

Did any of the have a preference?
  • Options
    I like the darker one.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    Both my girls and mom liked the light blue dress. I do love the back of it too. Both girls look amazing in both too. The shorter girl would def be getting it hemmed. Poor thang is only 5 foot. :)  My other girl is 5'10. My sister is 5'6, so funny!
    weddingpic
  • Options
    I definitely like the black dress better. Like PP, I'm not huge in the lace up back, and I like the skirt shape of the black dress better. It's such a cute dress!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I like the lighter one because I love corset back dresses, including BM dresses, and I think the cut of the darker one makes your BM look heavy in the chest.
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I chose the black one. I love that dress! I think the corset back looks great in a wedding dress, but can look weird in other dresses.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I went with the black one.  Mostly b/c I'm heavy chested and would have a terrible time working with an open back like that.  What kind of bra do you wear?  If any of your girls are in this boat please be nice to them and don't have a low or open back. Even if this is the kind that will have a panel behind the corset then I still vote black... easier to rewear and I think it would be flattering on a wider range of body types.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ccarrion - there are panels in the back of the dress, the dress was also a little snug on her. Both of my girls are bigger in the chest, and they said the lace up would be more comfortable for them b/c they can adjust.

I thought the black could be reworn too, but they both told me that the light blue one they would wear again.

Tough decision for me.
    weddingpic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards