October 2012 Weddings
Options

Final January Siggy Poll

Please vote for your favorite siggy. I took the top 4 favs from the last poll...2 NWR and 2 WR picks. Majority rules. :) 

weddingpic

Re: Final January Siggy Poll

• Options
    Unfortunately, I don't have a furbaby to share!  Our townhouse complex has a silly rule about no pets : (

I went with flowers instead, although I'd be equally happy with bridesmaids' dresses : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have no furbabies anymore :( Was hoping to get a puppy for Christmas, but it looks like it won't be until after the wedding! And I don't have any pics of me and the FI from THIS Christmas...so WR it is for me! It'll be my first siggy!
  • Options
    Yea for first siggy!!
    weddingpic
  • Options
    I feel stupid for bringing this up but I still can't figure out what NWR and WR mean. I dont have flowers and bridesmaid dresses yet so i'd go with furbabies or favorite pic from the holidays. :)
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    NWR and WR are Non Wedding Related and Wedding Related : )  Don't worry, I still come across abbreviations on here that I have no clue what they mean!

I haven't finalized flowers and BM dresses either, I'll just post an inspiration pic if those win : )
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards