October 2012 Weddings

XP - Cake Tasting (PIP)

So FI and I and 2 friends went to the Cheesecake Factory for a "cake tasting" since we are getting our wedding cakes from there.  It was National Cheesecake day and cheesecake was 50% off!!  Yay.  We thought that we were only going to be able to get 1 slice per person at the discount but the waiter was awesome and gave us 2 peices each!!  We tried, the new Oero, Hot fudge Sunday, Kahlua, Snickers, Coconut Cream, Hershey Bar, Apple Streussel, and Peanut Butter Cup.

In the end I think that we are going to go with Snickers, Vanilla Bean and apple streussel, blueberry white chocolate or pumpkin. 

Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: XP - Cake Tasting (PIP)

• OMG!! That spread sounds amazing!!!  Why did I not know about National Cheesecake day before my surgery when I would have been able to take advantage of that discount!!!  Glad you were able to finalize your cakes.
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • We only found out about it by accident.  We went to the cheesecake Factory 2 years ago on July 30th and they we having a buy one get one free special for National Cheesecake day.  It was by far our best date ever!!  We spent about 6 hours there and our waitress kept coming up to us and telling us what a cute couple we were.  She even asked if we were in a long distance relationship because we looked so happy to see each other.  It was also the date that we decided to move in together and (this is the silly part) the first time I signed my name using FI's last name.  Come on I know ya'll did it too...  :)
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I didn't know it was national cheesecake day on my birthday! That is an awesome spread!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Can I come to your wedding?
    Anniversary
  • That is a great idea for a wedding cake! Who doesn't love Cheesecake Factory. Nom Nom Nom...would love to hit up come cheesecake for lunch!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Our boss got us cheesecake for the occasion. Oh and can't say I've ever signed anything using FI's last name.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG!! Yum!!! I would definitely go for snickers, I havent had the apple one...but gosh does it look and sound good. I LOVE their pumpkin cheesecake. Oh yummy.
    weddingpic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards