October 2012 Weddings
Options

Ok ladies!

Let hear about your holidays :) bonus if you have pics!

My Christmas was awesome minus being curled up on my Dad's couch with a cold :( My boys had a blast and my FI got the day off after being told he was going to be gone! So it all worked out for the best. It was awesome to see everyone so happy.

Re: Ok ladies!

• Options
    We spent "Christmas week" (aka Sunday the 19th to the 23rd) in Cancun with my side of the family :) As for Christmas Eve/day, we spent it with my FI's side of the family. It was a good time. Unfortunately, I'm on the same boat as you. On the way home Christmas night, my throat started hurting and now I have a terrible cold. :( Boo.
    November Siggy: Bouquet Inspiration Photobucket www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2010

christmas was good this year.  our families gave us exactly what we wanted.  CASH.  the wedding fund is in full force now.

my birthday was on the 26th.  we had a blizzard (of course) so birthday plans were kinda ruined but on a good note, FI, FILS & my mom got me one of those fancy cameras.  it was fun to play around with having the snow as my background. 

i hope everyone feels better. i was sick all last week. 

October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards