October 2012 Weddings

Check

So this weekend I went with some of my bridesmaids (minus one) to look at dresses.  I was so excited I decided on a dress and it looks great on everyone.  It feels great to check something off the big list.
Michelle Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Check

• That's awesome!! Congrats. I somehow managed to get all my BMs together and we had so much fun. Where did you get the dresses from?
  • Ditto!  I'm so glad we found something this weekend...I was worried.  Now, I just have to find a Jr. BM dress for my future step-daugther...wooo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! We're going BM dress shopping on the 11th. Hopefully we can find something since several of my girls are coming in from out of town.
    Anniversary
  • Congrats on picking out dresses. I think my BMs are waiting till April. They are picking different dresses but the awkward color.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good job on getting BM dresses figured out. I really need to get on that!
  • Thanks everyone.  All I need to find is a flower girl dress but they are so expensive.  She is actually on two so I think I may look at Macys or something for a dress.  I figured I get it out of the way especially since my cousin is an accountant and has no time since it's tax season.  I was suprised on how quickly we found the dresses. 
    Michelle Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards