October 2012 Weddings

I caught the bouquet!

Two friends of mine and Fi's got married yesterday, and I was pushed on to the dance floor by my best friend when they called for all the single ladies since, to quote her, this is the last time I'd get to do this one.

I grabbed another friend and dragged her out there with me, and we stood on the fringes. The bride pointed to two of her BMs and told them they better be front and center cause she was hoping they'd catch it (they're both waiting on the question from their man!) but then she threw it off to the side. Bounced right off someone's head and into my hands!

Everyone's response was "oh come on, like we didn't know already you'd be next!" Laughing

I've never caught a bouquet before, so that was pretty fun. Plus either she didn't have favors or we left before they were available, so at least now I have a fun momento of her wedding.

Photobucket
Anniversary
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: I caught the bouquet!

• How fun! I caught the bouquet at our friends' wedding. It was a given that we'd get married at some point but had no idea when. That was 6 ! years ago. We're still the next ones in the group of friends to be getting married.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Awesome! I've never caught one, I always thought it would be fun. I guess I'll never know now though...lol. I guess marrying the man of my dreams is a fair trade off tho Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's exciting!
    I helped the flower girl catch the bouquet at my MOH's wedding...she's 7. haha. My MOH threw it right at me, and I lifted her up to catch it. 
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Aw, yay! I've never caught one either, and didn't get to try at the wedding I went to this weekend because FI's family believes you don't count as 'single' if you're engaged. Which is fine by me, but FI is a self proclaimed champion of garter catching and was pretty bummed that he didn't get to participate, LOL.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
  • I caught one at my friend's wedding in 2010. And my ex boyfriend caught the garter (awkward...) But I didn't meet FI until 2011 so it all worked out :P

• I caught the bouquet at my FI's best friends wedding.  My FI proposed to me a year after that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 210 Invited to Our Weddingimage
    90 Are Ready to Partyimage
    19 Are Missing a Great Timeimage
    101 Can't Find the MailboximageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards