October 2012 Weddings
Options

Iffy Guest List

So I am compliling my guest list and i have a few close friends that a bit younger than me(by a few years) and still in high school. I live in a different state so I know that traveling for themm would be difficult if not impossible plus most have told me they are not gonna make it. I came to the decision to not incclude them in my guest list, nor send them invites to the wedding. Should I send them invites out of politness for them to have or no??

What would you do with a situation like this?? are you guys gonna have some iffy guests....

Re: Iffy Guest List

• Options
    Um Im not quite sure what you should do... If it was me, I would still send them the invite. I have family in Florida and I am 100% sure will not come but I would feel rude if I didn't send them an invite. Grant it, its family for me and friends for you, so that may make it different... I guess it really depends on how close you are with them and if you feel they would be hurt if they didnt receive one. Who knows, maybe something would happen and some of them would be able to attend. Its totally up to you and how you feel.
  • Options
    I would have to say that out of politeness to those younger friends you should. I know there are several people that I know wont be able to make it to my wedding, but would be very offended if they aren't at least invited. It won't cost much more to add a few invites, so i figure I should invite those few people regardless if I think they will make it or not :)
  • Options
    You should still send them an invite.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards