October 2012 Weddings
Options

QOTD 11/30

Are you a morning person or a night owl?  What about DH?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: QOTD 11/30

• Options
    I am a night owl.  I love staying up late and do it even when I shouldn't.  I am up until about 1 or 2 almost every night.  One the weekends, it is usually later than that...like 3 or 4.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I'm a night owl, and so is H [on the days that he doesn't have to be up super early the next day]. I feel productive in the evenings and prefer to do my cleaning and such then, too.
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Options
    I am neither. I don't like to get up early and I don't like to stay up late. If I'm out with friends I can be up til whenever but when I'm at home, even on the weekend I'm in bed by 11:30-12 pm.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I guess we are both more of night owls, but with one of my stepdaughters having to be at school by 7:20, we've gotten used to getting up early.  I do love to sleep though, so I can still sleep in if I stay up late enough.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    i'm neither.  i hate being up early but i also don't like to sleep in too late (past 9) because then i feel lazy. I usually go to sleep around 9:30-10 (same bedtime since I was a kid!).

my husband wakes up at 6:30 every morning so I do too.  But I'm barely awake when I make our lunches and breakfast.  He is more of a night person I guess.
  • Options
    We are both night owls.  Neither one of us is pleasant in the morning.
    Anniversary wedding-1 my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    H is definitely the night owl and me the early bird. But I can stay up late and be up just as early. H is miserable when he doesn't get enough sleep!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was a night owl like no other growing up. However as I am getting older and into career life I'm more of a morning person. It's so weird!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are morning people but H is a night owl also!
  • Options
    I'm a morning person. I often pass out by 9pm at home if we're not doing anything and wake up before sunrise on my own. My favorite part of the day is the 30mins before the sunrise when the sky is starting to lighten up. H is definitely a night owl! haha oh well.
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    I am NOT a morning person.  I hate waking up and am usually cranky when I get up and haven't had coffee.  H does not like to be around me in the morning before work, lol.  But if its the weekend and I get up early its great because I have the whole day ahead of me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    H and I are both night owls. We actually both work night shift, so we're on that schedule even on our days off. I actually prefer it. I do not like to be up in the mornings, unless I'm just going to bed. But, I'm the opposite of most people. I like it in the winter when it gets dark much earlier.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards