October 2012 Weddings
Options

GOING DRESS SHOPPING

going dress shopping in the morning and i am so excited i cant sleep... i wanna sleep its just not happening!

My friend < bridesmaid /> is up from Florida so i am trying not to make noise since both her, fi and the dog are sound asleep!

NWR- we went to the bar to watch the Eagles game... <another loss, why do they even bother showing up anymore, we need a new coach /> anyway i went to take the dog out when we came back and our neighbor was out with his dog... the dogs love to play < both on leashes mind you /> last time i got completely wrapped in his dogs leash so i tried too jump over this time i fell.<i have a scrape the size of a quarter on my elbow now but it looks deep! i am surprised that was the only damage done! lol i am very clumsy normally with the added bonus of the drinks i had at the bar...lol  i told fi i need to take a month off before the wedding to do absolutely nothing so i am not all bruised and banged up on our wedding day! then someone at work said you wont be able to see it in the pics since they airbrush and edit them! that wasn't the point i wanted off lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards