October 2012 Weddings

Living Arrangements....

Are you currently living with ur FI or waiting until u get married?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Anniversary

Re: Living Arrangements....

• We are currently living together.  I moved in about 2 months after we got engaged.  I don't know exactly because it just got to the point where I was spending so much time there that I figured I pretty much lived there heh.  The day I realized I hadn't been home in over a week I knew.

I wanted to wait til we were at least engaged, he didn't but he was very respectful of my desire to wait which actually ended up making moving in a lot easier.

A big part of why I moved in was because I work nights and he works days so living together gives us more time together we wouldn't have otherwise.

Long winded answer for a simple yes or no question!  Hehe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • We do not and will not til we are married... I will be moving into the apartment we plan to share in about three months, that way I won't have to move while I am taking classes in the fall when we get married. I desperately want to just go ahead and move in with him, but we made the decision together to wait and we're so close now it would just be silly of us to go back on it at this point. I am kind of feeling like you were Caitlin at this point. We never see each other because of our schedules, so living together will be so wonderful when we can see each other at those awkward inbetween times, and he is switching from third shift to second in August so we'll get to sleep together at night. Cannot wait for that : )
  • This was just one of the QOTD last week I think. Anyway, FI and I moved in together about a month after we started dating. We have lived together for about a year and a half. PS....Iliana did you change your date from the 11th? I thought that we were date twins.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Lol.... The venue messed up... I wasn't a happy camper
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Anniversary
  • We live together and just purchased our home in October.  We moved in together after about three months of being together.  It was fast but both of us were 100% comfortable with it and have never given it a second thought.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • FI and I moved in together about 3 months after we started dating.  We shared our apartment for over a year before deciding to move into his parents house to save faster for both the wedding and  a house.  Hope to start house shopping soon after the wedding :-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • My FI and I have been seeing each other for 8 year March 1st! But we have been living with his parents since May to save up for the wedding... Smart move cuz its getting sooooo expensive lol! When it gets closer we are going to look into getting our own apartment together for right after the wedding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 169 Invited image
    60 Yes image
    16 No image
    93 Have me praying for the mailman! image
  • Yeah, me and FI live together.  I think we've been living together for like...6 years now?  something like that.  We've been together for 9 and a half years.  We bought a house together back in August.  It's pretty cool!  :)
    Married since October 14, 2012 - Best Day Ever! Wedding-2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards