Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

I judge...

I'm in a snarky mood -- possibly because I desperately need a day off, and things are crazy here at work. When I was walking in this morning, I was getting very judgy about the people walking around me, and was wondering if anyone else was judgy, as well.

I judge...
...women who don't wear a bra to work. Yes, we can tell. It's really not that difficult to put on a bra in the morning.
...people who walk and smoke -- it's trashy and inconsiderate to those around you who are also trying to walk. I'm allergic to your smoke, and cannot get away from it if we're walking in the same direction.
And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket

Re: I judge...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am always super "judgey".

But a funny story. I always have on a tank with a built in bra, if not I feel naked. I woke up for work late one day, was sleeping in said tank, through on a sweater and was on my way. It wasn't until 3:00 in the afternoon until I realized I didn't put a bra on. Who does that?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LadyJ - I haaaatteeee when people walk and smoke.  So annoying!

I judge women at the gym who workout in full makeup, run for 45 minutes at a 7.0 and don't sweat.  I'm sorry, I don't believe you are human.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cara - I turn into a hot sweaty frizzy haired red faced mess at the gym, I don't understand how they do it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:3454215e-a088-40e6-bca0-026a975771d4Post:e732f0b5-4505-4fe3-b804-3a78930ef209">Re: I judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]LadyJ - I haaaatteeee when people walk and smoke.  So annoying! I judge women at the gym who workout in full makeup, run for 45 minutes at a 7.0 and don't sweat.  I'm sorry, I don't believe you are human.
    Posted by caraellen23[/QUOTE]

<div>OMG a semi friend, FI's friend's GF ran a marathon with a full face of MU.  I judged hard.  She looked a hot tranny mess at the end.  I give her props for finishing as I don't even try and start, but really make-up, come on.  </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:3454215e-a088-40e6-bca0-026a975771d4Post:e732f0b5-4505-4fe3-b804-3a78930ef209">Re: I judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge women at the gym who workout in full makeup, run for 45 minutes at a 7.0 and don't sweat.  I'm sorry, I don't believe you are human.
    Posted by caraellen23[/QUOTE]

I really dislike these women. Really. First of all, WHY are you wearing makeup. Second of all, how does it not sweat off?  I want that magic!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I judge people by their accents as well as how they speak in general.  

I hate the guy's accent in Cake Boss for example.  I hate East London accents, I live in East London.  

• Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    (adding to caras)  I judge women who walk on the treadmill in full make up with their hair done and talk on their cell phone on a speed of like 3.2.  Sorry, thats not a work out.

(sorry to anyone that does this) But I judge women who think stretch pants/tights/leggings count as regular pants. They don't. No one wants to see your camel toe.
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I judge people who buy things used and still try to haggle the price down.  Stop being a cheap a$$ and be happy you're getting things at a discount.  If you don't like that its used, buy it new for full price.

I judge people who don't iron things before work.  I hate ironing!  But, I won't wear something wrinkled.  Be professional and either fold/hang your laundry or buy and use a damn iron.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I judge people that park in handicapped spots without a sticker, or use someone else's sticker to their advantage.  Umm, hello, those spots are there for a reason- there are actual people who need them, idiot.

I also judge people who judge me based on the fact that I "look" well.  Yes, old lady, I am in my mid twenties, but that doesn't mean you can scream at me for parking in the handicapped spot.  Instead, come up to me and ask me about my condition- I will be happy to educate you about it.

I also judge people who are walking into the building right in front of you,see you, but can't be bothered to hold that door for one more second, and either let it slam right in your face, or on your body.  Yeah, that one or two seconds isn't going to affect how quickly you get into the office.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I judge ALL THE TIME. I am also a hard core people watcher. :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I judge people who don't offer their seats to the elderly, people with crutches, pg. women etc on the tube and buses.  WTF?  

I also judge people who push past women with strollers walking up the steps on the tube.  The tube is not really up to date btw.  I told FI we're getting a car when we have a baby, which means I have to get a Dr license here.  Which scares me a little bit.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:3454215e-a088-40e6-bca0-026a975771d4Post:ede496fb-8a2a-4deb-a34a-1acf26986411">Re: I judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge people who don't offer their seats to the elderly, people with crutches, pg. women etc on the tube and buses.  WTF?  
    Posted by NCV2[/QUOTE]

TOTALLY ditto this. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I judge people who let the door slam in someone's face and the people who don't thank the person who holds the door for them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This may make ME sound bitchy, but I judge people who are perfectly capable who just saunter through the door when you hold it open.  Usually people catch the door themselves, you know? Like you're just doing a courtesy by not letting it slam in their face.  My holding it open is not an invitation for you to just wander through and ahead of me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also super judgy....

I judge people that judge ME... when I am at the pool yelling at the kid with me, it is none of your business, and don't tell me " how can you yell at a face that cute?' um how about STFU and mind your own business. You do your job and I will do mine.

I just people that let their kids do whatever they want and have me paying attention to them for you. Next time I will let your kid drown. I get paid to watch one kid not 15.

I have more but I can not think straight right now.

(can you tell I hate going to the pool with the kid? thank god summer is almost over)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I judge people who dont say thank you when they know damn well they should.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:3454215e-a088-40e6-bca0-026a975771d4Post:4df56b8c-2181-4226-bbeb-ac119e7902af">Re: I judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I judge... : OMG a semi friend, FI's friend's GF ran a marathon with a full face of MU.  I judged hard.  She looked a hot tranny mess at the end.  I give her props for finishing as I don't even try and start, but really make-up, come on.  
    Posted by NCV2[/QUOTE]

LOL @ hot tranny mess.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:3454215e-a088-40e6-bca0-026a975771d4Post:4e406026-24f9-418d-8512-9d94f807e1d3">Re: I judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I judge... : LOL @ hot tranny mess.
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

<div>I am debating posting a pic.  </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NCV DO IT!

No one wants to see your camel toe.
    That made me almost spit my water all over the place!

I also judge people that don't hold doors for people with a stroller. I am not a parent yet but I went through this a lot when we used to go to NYC for few days bc of the moms job. I was appauled at people. HOW can I push a stroller and hold the door at the same time?! Idiots. I also judge people that don't say thank you. I yell loudly at people YOU'RE WELCOME when they do not say thanks.
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:3454215e-a088-40e6-bca0-026a975771d4Post:fdf655dc-563c-44c5-b67e-9007b5416793">Re: I judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge people that park in handicapped spots without a sticker, or use someone else's sticker to their advantage.  Umm, hello, those spots are there for a reason- there are actual people who need them, idiot."
    Posted by Ms.BriarRose[/QUOTE]

I've been known to call these people out (the ones without a sticker or appropriate placard). I detest this. I'm angry right now.

I judge people who don't put their grocery carts in the appropriate corral and just leave them in the middle of the parking lot. It isn't as bad here as when I lived in Mississippi -- it's like they didn't understand why the corrals were there.
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

NCV, we need to see the picture!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LadyJ- You would think Philly people would be more rude about the carts than the Mississippi people, wow.  I hate that too though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I judge people who are just generally inconsiderate/oblivious of others.  Like the neighbors who make excessive noise, or person who steals the parking spot you were waiting for, people who walk off sidewalks into the street without looking, people who don't keep common areas tidy (work kitchen, public bathrooms, gym equipment) etc.
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I might go to hell for this, but I judge the people at the Free Health Clinic (right up the street from my office) who have really nice cars. Pay a little less for your car and a little more for your healthcare.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I judge people who let their children run around like wild animals and then "threaten" them with a timeout. 

I also judge people by what's in thier shopping carts at the grocery store...especially Sam's/BJ's/Costco.

WTF is with people who don't say thank u when you hold a door for them?!?  This happens all the time to me and I totally called some biotch out on it who was too busy gabbing on her cell phone to even mouth a thank you or give me a head nod. 
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:3454215e-a088-40e6-bca0-026a975771d4Post:3b3be96c-322a-45d1-8a2a-708e663dc10c">Re: I judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I might go to hell for this, but I judge the people at the Free Health Clinic (right up the street from my office) who have really nice cars. Pay a little less for your car and a little more for your healthcare.
    Posted by LadyJ10[/QUOTE]

I have a semi-decent car but go to Planned Parenthood... judge me :)  haha. jk. I actually need to get real healthcare soon if I plan on getting KU after the wedding.  And I got off the pill so I don't even get my free BCP from them anymore.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:3454215e-a088-40e6-bca0-026a975771d4Post:3b3be96c-322a-45d1-8a2a-708e663dc10c">Re: I judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I might go to hell for this, but I judge the people at the Free Health Clinic (right up the street from my office) who have really nice cars. Pay a little less for your car and a little more for your healthcare.
    Posted by LadyJ10[/QUOTE]

Ah, West Philadelphians :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i judge people who lay down/sleep/sprawl across the seats on buses and trains...i take 4 HOURS ON WAY of inept SEPTA service to work and home most days a week after being on my feet for at least 8 hours...do NOT give me a nasty look when I say excuse me and ask you to let me sit down. 
    Photobucket

september siggy challenge! my colours!

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other's eyes but looking outwards at the same direction." - The Little Prince Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_judge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:3454215e-a088-40e6-bca0-026a975771d4Post:6ce56ef2-366c-459c-bb69-16ed0ecec7ed">Re: I judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I judge... : I have a semi-decent car but go to Planned Parenthood... judge me :)  haha. jk. Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

PP is vastly different from the Free Health Clinic, IMO.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never been to a free clinic. I actually feel dumb going to PP though, to me it is somewhere young adults go, not an almost 30 year old woman, LOL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards