October 2012 Weddings

To let you all know

If you guys have any ideas, concerns, questions or anything please feel free to message me or page me.

Fishinflagirl- Feel free to do the siggy challenges! Just let me know what you have planned so we are on the same page. You aren't stepping on my toes please don't worry about that.

If you guys come up with ideas for the boards or how to keep things active go right ahead!

Re: To let you all know

• what is a siggy challenge exactly?
  • Thanks Miz! You are doing awesome, I love the AW Wednesdays and things like that. Good way to keep everyone active.

Kitty02Kat - The Siggy (Signature) Challenge is a monthly "challenge" where we come up with something to share in our Signature. For example, on my SoFlo board we are doing our E-Rings, so for the month of April in our Signature we post our E-Ring (Engagement Ring) to show them off. So, every month it will change. I will make a poll for us to vote on our first Siggy Challenge which will start in May.
    I hope I explained that okay, see mine below. Everytime I post my Signature is below. When I make the announcement of our first Siggy I will post instructions as well on how to do it.
  • I know with some boards I am on there are specific nights when everyone goes on for example like wed nights at 8(eastern) we all would know ok the oct knotties are on the board gives you almost real time feed back from many brides. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards