October 2012 Weddings
Options

hi!

hi everyone! just wanted to say a quick hello, I'm Jackie.  im new to TK and didnt relize there were all these different boards!! I have only been using the philadelphia board.  Laughing

We officially set our date last weekend, October 6, 2012!  

who's with me!?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hi!

• Options
    I am October 20, 2012! And hello to you too! So are you doing a fall theme? or what kind of October wedding are you doing?
  • Options
    Hi! Welcome to the board! Our date is October 20, 2012! :)
    November Siggy: Bouquet Inspiration Photobucket www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome Jackie! I am october 20, 2012.

Post often!

Nicole
  • Options
    Hello I am also new to the knot and was not aware of this board I have only been on the local boards for Ct my date is also Oct 6,2012
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_hi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:cd32deef-02a0-477c-867d-e276cead5c4aPost:3f5833f0-65d5-4856-a4c3-0fe752cf28c3">Re: hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am October 20, 2012! And hello to you too! So are you doing a fall theme? or what kind of October wedding are you doing?
    Posted by undyingmizery[/QUOTE]

we are going to do a fall theme.  my color choice is plum & burnt orange.  im debating if i should mix a burgendy color in as well.  

we already chose our venue- Normandy Farms in Blue Bell, PA.  its a very rustic Inn, with dim lighing in the ballroom so i think the burnt orange color will look amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WELCOME!

I've seen you on the Philly Board!  We haven't set a date yet, but I'm totally jealous of your venue! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards