October 2012 Weddings
Options

The Royal Wedding..

is making 10 times more excited to get married!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: The Royal Wedding..

• Options
    Haha not me... unless I had $30 million at my disposal and people to plan it for me.
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    Seriously. I wish I had that much money. Some of the wedding they arent even smiling. If I were her I would have the biggest grin from ear to ear the whole wedding. And he isnt going to wear a ring, not even just for the wedding...REALLY?! Sorry im negative, but id be freaking out!
  • Options
    Anyone else think the ceremony was almost somber? I think the only one I saw smile was Elton John...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 13, 2012
  • Options
    Tra - I think it's suppose to be somber... and I heard Prince Willian broke tradition by smiling as Kate walked down the aisle.  They were also smiling and cutting eyes at each other when the one guy was talking (IDK who since I had to go to work). 
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    I have not watched any of it I am stuck at work! I am sure there is going to be recap viedos of it all on tonight thought!
    imageimage OCT 2012 May Siggy! Engagement rings! Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    acwmacwm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I haven't watched any yet, but I recorded it. And I'm doing a lot of internet stalking-- her dress was beautiful.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Am I the only one that only really liked the Top on the Dress?  I feel like the bottom was too high and cut her off... then again i'm not a fan of the big puffy ball gown...
    my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    I thought the gown was gorgeous, simple and elegant. However I agree a more dropped waist may have been prettier. She's so tiny though that she hardly needed the advantage of a dropped waist.

Personally I'm not a big lace fan but it was a gorgeous way to cover up without appearing older.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 13, 2012
  • Options

i was only excited about the wedding being over lol i was getting so sick of hearing about ALL THE TIME!

i just saw her dress, dont get me wrong she looked beautiful but i was so under whelmed by it. it just looked so "normal"  i guess since it was a Royal Wedding i was expecting more. the top looked so pretty but the bottom was blah.... it just looked so basic.   

Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Tra - I don't think she needed an "advantage", but I felt it cut her and made her look shorter/ short torso.  I mean... she's tall and skinny, and a more dropped waist would have been better. IMHO

YAY Irish is with me on the YAY top, boo bottom!
    my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I am glad someone brought this up! I was going to make a thread to let you guys know to check it out!
  • Options
    i liked the dress and thought she looked beautiful but i can see what mana is saying, a different cut would have flattered her more.
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Haha she totally made up for it with the second dress!

my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    I liked her dress very elegant...she had to keep with tradition I think....no dop wasit is probably a rule. Every wedding I go to or see on tv makes me want to get married more and more! I think Kate looked like a Queen, very timeless!
    for siggy
  • Options
    i'am in love with her sister's dress I want something like that for my big day!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_royal-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:d1610eac-12c2-4d07-a8ca-ca2bbad10730Post:76239fd8-8c9d-4b17-adc8-f430cd058ce4">Re: The Royal Wedding..</a>:
    [QUOTE]i'am in love with her sister's dress I want something like that for my big day!
    Posted by mu55in[/QUOTE]

I thought Pippa looked gorgeous in that dress. I'm surprised she wore something so tight and low cut!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards