October 2012 Weddings
Options

Maniac Monday

I am changing Mondays to Maniac Monday.

Tell me about your Monday Chaos or horrid work stories (Or home)

Re: Maniac Monday

• Options
    Mine has been a little crazy.

I work at my dad's liquor store and yesterday someone stole a bottle of cognac worth $40. So i spent my easter talking to the cops and giving a statement in a cop car for about a half hour. It continued to today and i had to make a copy of the video for the cops and identify the guys further. Crazy Easter!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Def been a manic Monday.. My office was closed for the long holiday weekend which only means  back to work Monday is crazy. So on top of being crazy at work I have school tonight and have 2 test. Needless to say I cant wait till 930 tonight when I can finally relax or workout depending on how stressed I still am lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    most definitely a maniac monday.  i like this thread miz!

so today started off with my coworker aka friend going all psychobitchcrazy on me.  i gave her some papers that my manager asked me to give to her and she went all crazy asking me a million questions about what they were.  i admit i snapped but how manye f-ing questions can you ask me about something i know nothing about.  ever hear the phrase: dont shoot the messenger?!?!?  >=0

all well i am training the new guy, which is fine, but i wont be able to play on TK a lot =(
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I drove most of the weekend lol. I am so exhausted and today has been so slllloooooow. I am trying so hard to stay awake. I have horrible allergies and my eyes have been watering it looks like i've been balling all day lol. Customers and employees are like ZOMG ARE YOU OK??!!1

Yes... it's allergies />.<
  • Options
    Well, my morning was pretty "maniac" for the whole Monday, I think.
    Either I was so exhausted that I didn't hear my alarm go off, or it just decided not to work today, but I didn't wake up until my FI's alarm went off at 6:59. I have a 25-minute drive to my work, so I literally flew out of bed and got ready in 6 minutes and ran out the door. Thankfully I wasn't late this morning, but I was really close! And, when your morning is rushed, it tends to throw the whole day off, in my opinion. So things at work felt a little hectic because I couldn't seem to "get with the program" today.
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Options
    well, mine was totally manic! I go to work and had A TON of work to do. I already am planning overtime and have been working over time this whole month..
    imageimage OCT 2012 May Siggy! Engagement rings! Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards