October 2012 Weddings
Options

Went Dress Shopping today!!!! : D

I had SO much fun dress shopping today!! I found 3 that I love! I need help picking! Which one do you ladies like the best?  

#1 http://tinyurl.com/62tf4xz

#2  http://tinyurl.com/6xybfgp

#3 http://tinyurl.com/6xr39ch

Wedding Countdown Ticker
271 Invited image
186 Are ready to PARTY! image
85 Can't make it image
0 Have me stalking the mailbox! image

Re: Went Dress Shopping today!!!! : D

• Options
    they are all beautiful!!  for some reason, i am really digging #1.  its very different but i love it!  order of like #1, #3, #2 but they are all great!
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree I'm really like #1 on you! All of them are beautiful!! 
    for siggy
  • Options
    I'm with everyone else, all dresses are beautiful but there's something about dress #1 that stands out! Very pretty on you.
    October 2012 Sig: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    In Progress Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think that, while they're all very pretty, #1 really compliments/flatters your body and it's very unique. I really, really like the beading detail on it!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Options
    they really all look great on you, but like the others said, there is just something about #1 on you :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    I love them all! But 1 is great!
    imageimage OCT 2012 May Siggy! Engagement rings! Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I voted for 1 but I really think that you look beautiful in all 3 of the dresses!!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    All very beautiful :)  I'm the oddball with dress 2.  It's not my dress and only my opinion but I don't like the top of dress one...but the rest of it is really nice :)  But to be honest I don't think you could go wrong with any of them :)
    There are millions of people in the world, but in the end, it all comes down to one.... Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i have to agree i love them all and each is so different from eachother but something is pulling me toward #1 also.
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    acwmacwm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    They are all beautiful and really flatter you-- but I LOVE #1. It's really unique and interesting, and I love the detailing.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In my opinion number 2 is the best! It is super flattering on you and I feel that you are wearing the dress not the dress wearing you. But get the one that makes you feel the best in:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! : ) It's such a hard choice...good thing I have a little time before I have to chose one!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    271 Invited image
    85 Can't make it image
  • Options
    #1 !!
    It flatters every bit of you, the top of it brings it all together too. Just gorgeous on you. Good luck with your decision.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_went-dress-shopping-today-d?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:ecb0806a-6a6d-401a-b212-fb6016c414e6Post:220ac7da-aac4-422a-83fa-36082e5c2a1f">Re: Went Dress Shopping today!!!! : D</a>:
    [QUOTE]In my opinion number 2 is the best! It is super flattering on you and I feel that you are wearing the dress not the dress wearing you. But get the one that makes you feel the best in:)
    Posted by kimm260[/QUOTE]

This exactly. Your so beautiful that it doesn't matter what you wear you will be stunning regardless!
  • Options
    undyingmizery - you are too sweet. Thank you! : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    271 Invited image
    85 Can't make it image
  • Options
    Definatley number 1!!
  • Options
    I love the glamour of the first dress.  And you're adorable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker www.jeremyandsarah.weebly.com
  • Options
    Aww Thanks!  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    271 Invited image
    85 Can't make it image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards