Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good morning!

Happy wedding week NCV!  (not sure if anyone else is getting married this week)

We had an awesome weekend.  Went to the Phils game with my fav girls Saturday then Melting Pot with DH Sunday to celebrate our 1 year anniversary.  He loved his gifts.  I got him a newspaper from when the Phils won the world series framed (to go with the paper theme), a set of Phils tickets, a display case to put his signed bat in, and a couple gift cards to lowes because he's finishing out basement and loves tools.  He got me a beautiful make up vanity that gets delivered Thursday and a couple of Ulta gift cards.

Also, my college roommate got enaged on Sunday!  I'm so excited for her.

Re: Good morning!

• mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

HAPPY WEDDING WEEK NCV!

QT - glad you had a great aniversary weekend!  I remember you talking about the framed newspaper, really glad he liked it!

My weekend was ok.  Rode with FI in the tow truck from Baltimore to Treton NJ.  The things I do to spend time with him.

We settle on the house Thursday!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Wedding Week, NCV!

Happy settlement week, Mana!

I had a great weekend. Yesterday was my shower! Everyone had to travel to it, so I wasn't expecting a lot of people, but a lot showed up. Now I'm spending a couple days at my mom's house helping her pack up so she can be ready for the closing sale in two weeks. I'm happy for her that she's moving on, but I'm going to miss being able to come back to where I grew up!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011

Thanks Bean, settlement week = crazy stress week!  That's sad about the home you grew up in.  YAY for the shower though!  Ok, spill it, favorite gift!

my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Favorite gift? Hmmmm... One of FMIL's friends hand-knit us a beautiful throw blanket. It's huge and must have taken her forever. My favorite though would have to be the new towels (bath sheets, hand towels, and washcloths) that my aunts went in on. They are so big and soft and wonderful. I'm really excited to use them!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!

Happy wedding week, NCV
    and settlement, Mana!

this weekend went by way too fast- I am so looking forward to a 3 day weekend next week! I am exhausted and its only Monday :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aww, thanks ladies!  

Happy settlement Mana!  

I am off and running again today.  Going to the gym with my brother as soon as he gets back from dropping my dad's car at the detailing place.  
    Going to thrift stores for more candy bar jars since one very nice knottie gave me a ton of candy!  

Finishing up some other stuff before FI gets in tonight. 
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!

Happy Wedding Week, NCV!

Happy settlement week, Mana!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • edited December 2011
    Happy wedding week, NCV! I feel like you should carry your royal bag all week. :)

Happy settlement week, Mana! Let me know as soon as you need to paint. :)

We did the group TTD on Saturday- RA did makeup, and everyone looked gorgeous.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    edited December 2011

Bean - I love big fluffy towels!

Paprika - Can't wait to see the TTD pics!  We should be painting starting Saturday, but I need to know what paint types to get... I forget what you told me hehe.

my 2012 shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    bean--that's an amazing gift.  As someone who is a knitter, a lot of love went into it.  One of my really good friends is making a blanket for us as our wedding gift (she told me about it because she wanted me to pick out the yarn, hahaha).  I'm really excited to get it. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011

Mana- Type? sheen? I'm not sure what you mean. You picked colors though, and you still have them. Hold on to them. :)

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Paprika - yep, sheen.  Mom was trying to talk me into the gloss and I said no (so be prepared for the "I told her...").  I have the paint colors, just gotta get the paint and supplies Friday night.
    my 2012 shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards