October 2012 Weddings

Check and a half!

Remember how I posted earlier in the week about finally ordering the shoes I had been looking for all over the internet? Well, they came in...and they do fit! So shoes are a completed check! I now have my entire wedding outfit finalized except for undergarments...and I may decide to have cups sewn into my dress instead of buying a bra, so for all practical intents and purposes, I'm done! The temptation to put everything on and see how it looks together is incredible...and really the only thing stopping me is the fact that my mom is storing my dress 70 miles away at her house, LOL.

As for the other check, FI and I sat down last night and FINALLY decided on a honeymoon! We are taking a cruise to the Bahamas!! And the ship leaves from NYC so we're saving a ton by not having to pay airfare...savings we plan on parleying into some awesome excursions. We're going to swim with dolphins! Or sea lions. Haven't quite decided yet.
October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image

Re: Check and a half!

• congrats!!
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Congrats on the checks!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats on the checks!
    photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Awesome!  May I ask which cruise line you're going with?  I didn't realize any left from NY in October (assuming the HM is at that time).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Check and a half!:[QUOTE]Awesome! nbsp;May I ask which cruise line you're going with? nbsp;I didn't realize any left from NY in October assuming the HM is at that time. Posted by NRod70[/QUOTE]

Norwegian! We've cruised with them before and really liked it. And the HM is in October we're leaving a week after the wedding. I think they do NY departures through most of the year. I looked at other lines for comparison and Carnival had some leaving out of NY at that time as well.
    October 2012 December Siggy - A Favorite Wedding Photo image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards