October 2012 Weddings

Show me your registry!

I'm having a hard time thinking of what we need!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Show me your registry!

• There are tons of checklists online.  That might help you get an idea.  I printed one out and crossed out what we didn't need. We're bringing that list with us tomorrow to BBB.
  • Brittany, I had a hard time too because we've already lived together for two years. Most of ours our upgrades (toaster, coffeemaker, sheets, towels, etc.) Also, there are checklists online if you want to see what types of things usually go on a registry, and you can add/subtract items for your needs. Good luck!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • FI and I have been living together for 4 years, so we registered for a lot of upgrades to the stuff we currently have (mostly crap leftover from our college days...it was time for that stuff to go!). Highlights of what we registered for/ Macy's: Set of Mikasa china Lenox wine glasses New sheets New towels New everyday dishes New everyday glasses Williams-Sonoma: New pots and pans New knife set Espresso maker New coffee pot Kitchen aid accessories (already have the mixer)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm finally replacing my crappy college days towels and our Marshalls sheets that don't completely fit the bed, those were our must haves.  I also really wanted a hand mixer and immersion blender the first so I can make cheesecakes from skinnytaste.com and the 2nd so I can make soups, I love soups!!  Also really want a garment steamer because I hate ironing and I have about 4 work shirts that have been in my closet for a year and not warn because since washing them they've needed ironing and I've refused to iron.  we also have a small step ladder so I can get to things that FI puts on the top shelves that I cant' reach and an ironing board so when I have to iron I don't have to do it on the floor anymore.  Athough I really only iron when it's sewing related.  There's a bunch of other random stuff on there but those are my favorites.  FI also wants this fancy water filtration system so I added it on my amazon registery, figured it couldn't hurt.
  • What I did was walk around our apartment and wrote down everything that either needed to be replaced/upgraded or things we didn't have and wanted. That at least got me started. Most stores will have a (more than) complete list of items most people include on their registry. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We are going to do our registry today...I hope...so this helped!
    weddingpic
  • Fishin do you register today?  We did at BBB and had tons of fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards