DC
Options

Party/Reception Venue

Hi,

I am having a destination wedding but will also be having a home reception here in the Northern VA area. Do you girls have any suggestions on any bars/restaurants that will rent out space or a private room for about 100 people? We're looking for free or an inexpensive private room rental.

Thanks!

Re: Party/Reception Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What county/area are you looking for? 
    We ran off to Vegas and got married!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are in Eastern Fairfax or Prince William county, you may want to check out Maddigans Waterfront in Occoquan. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Tracyd14 have you been to Maddigans? I like the look of hte pictures on their website but saw some negative reviews on yelp. What are your thoughts?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been to the restaurant but never to a banquet/reception style event there.  I did talk to their catering manager and was pleased with her customer service.  I've eaten  at the restaurant but it has been over a year and you know how things can change.  I was pleased with the downstairs restaurant though.
  • Options
    blinkybeerblinkybeer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maggiano's in Tysons Corner I heard has great prices and you get tons of food.  The restuarant has a private room and provides a dance floor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards