DC

Help for a friend...NON CHEESY DJ and rehearsal dinner location

My friend is getting married at and inn located by Sugarloaf mountain....I am not from this area nor did I get married here so I need help....NON- cheesy DJs (no chicken dance, etc) and rehearsal dinner locations in the Bethesda area.  She is away at vet school and I am trying to help out.  She has an ensemble to play for the wedding, cocktails, dinner, but we are looking for a DJ for the reception but with no cheesy chicken dances, etc.  Also need a rehearsal dinner location in the Bethesda area or close by accessible by the red line metro if possible.  Any advice?  Thanks!

Re: Help for a friend...NON CHEESY DJ and rehearsal dinner location

• gladonegladone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For a DJ we are using mydeejay.com. They are very professional and only play what you want played. Check out their website. They have pictures and bios of all the DJs. The DJ will meet/greet you at a location you choose to go over everything with you. We decided to use Mike Bell. We haven't picked out a rehersal dinner place yet so can't help you there.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using David Orlando, google "DJ Orlando, Baltimore" - he is extremely nice and professional.There are a lot of restaurants in Bethesda - I live here, what typr of food are you thinking about?  How much do they want to spend? 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Bobby Goeddel with Bobby G's. He goes over the song list with you and will only play what you want. His price is very reasonable and he's great! www.bobbygsdiscjockeys.com
  • edited December 2011
    Kirk from Kirkabee's fits that description.  He will play what you want and take on whatever role you ask, i.e. involved, subdued, etc.  He was great to work with and had people dancing the whole time.  See more details in my review in my bio!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using DJ PGee.  Very non-cheesy! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Maggiano's in Bethesda is amazing. They have a room upstairs I was at a party for. Highly recommended. Delicious food :)
    BFP Chart BFP 1/9/12 :: EDD 9/19/12 Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We used Chris from C&J Entertainment. Definitely no cheese!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards