DC

Mori Lee 4163 v. Bonny 821

Ok- so here is my dilemna. I found the Bonny 821 dress in Fairfax. It was the first "one" I found. It just looked amazing on me. Before I started shopping, I wasn't thrilled with pick-ups on dresses, but after trying a few on- the full bottoms with pickups looked best on me.I ended up going to California to visit one of my BMs and found the Mori Lee 4163 dress and fell in love with that one too. They were around the same prices but the customer service in California was amazing.  I saw a picture of someone selling their Mori Lee and the dress looks horrible. I am not sure if it the same dress or a copy, or if she got it altered, but it just looks much different than the dress I tried on...Now here is my problem... I want to find a place where I can try on both dresses at the same time- but I have had NO luck! What should I do? Has anyone found the Mori Lee 4163 dress around here? Have any brides purchased either one of those dresses?Thank you!!!!!! (Sorry for my lengthy post!)
BFP Chart BFP 1/9/12 :: EDD 9/19/12 Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Mori Lee 4163 v. Bonny 821

• edited December 2011
    I got my Mori Lee dress from the Bridal Boutique in Columbia.  I'm not sure about the style you are looking for but they were having a Mori Lee trunk show when I was there...you may want to check them out. HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards