DC

DC Nightclubs for Bachelorette Party

I have never been out in DC (I live closer to Baltimore) but I would like to have my bachelorette party at a nightclub in DC.  Does anyone know of any really fun nightclubs?  I am looking more for the dance scene rather than a low key bar.  And if possible somewhere that allows you to reserve VIP tables.

Re: DC Nightclubs for Bachelorette Party

• psmith1216psmith1216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are 4 that are all within a block of each other downtown (14th / K Street area):  Park, Lotus, Josephine, Lima.  Park and Josephine always have lines out the door so reservations are rec. Have fun!
  • cbm3228cbm3228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend the Park on 14th.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    The Park on 14th is your best bet. Check out my friend John's site at www.dcmomentum.com; you can get on the guestlist there and contact them for tables. I think they handle Saturday nights. As the PP described, there are also three other club/lounges within walking distance as well so you really can, in essence, club hop. I'm also lukewarm with Shadow Room - 21st and K. I've been there a handful of times and have had mixed experiences. I'm never worried about it being too crowded or not, it's just that the DJs are a little hit or miss. Try www.shadowroom.com or www.absoluteaddiction.com for list and tables.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards