DC

Hair stylist who will come to me

Can anyone recommend a good hair person who can come do hair at the hotel where we will be getting ready? I am also specifically looking for someone who has experience using hair pieces. Thanks so much.

Re: Hair stylist who will come to me

• edited December 2011
    Call Trish Langley with My Mobile Salon. She's awesome! www.mymobilesalon.com 703-856-2617
  • edited December 2011
    Carla Pressley all the way!! pressleycarla@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    I second Carla Pressley. She is very talented and her rates are very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    Paula Gordley - www.paulagordley.com or 202.558.8362. She is the only person I trust to do my hair and makeup for various photoshoots and I've known her for almost ten years. On top of that, she is SOOOOO much fun and SOOOOOO nice. Heart her to peices.
  • llovedaylloveday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Perry Warren! He came to my hotel, did a fabulous job on me, one of my bridesmaids and my mom (who is not a hair-make-up person at all))and my hair looked amazing and stayed that way the entire day/night (and it was pretty hot and a little humid). Plus, you won't think this is important now, but he is so laid back and chill, it was a huge help in keeping me calm and relaxed all morning. And he waited around very patiently while I got into my dress, which took forever, and he stuck around to do the veil and last minute touch-ups. He also made us all mimosa's and fed me mine through a straw, bless his heart :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards