DC
Options

E-pics on the cheap?

We really want to do e-pics but don't want to drop a ton of cash on it. I luuurve Kate Headley's photos, but I'm sure she's out of our price range. Anyone know of someone with a similar style that is more affordable?TIA!

Re: E-pics on the cheap?

• Options
    budgetmamabudgetmama member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Jenni with Forever-Yesterday - she's very reasonable and does an awesome job. She did my daughter and SIL's e-pics a couple of months ago and they are fabulous.
  • Options
    tracy_ktracy_k member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're probably using Lara Swanson, she's awesome and charges $200.
  • Options
    spuliaficospuliafico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look on Craigslist, for serious. I'm having my e-pics done on the 11th for free because the photographer is trying to build his website and as long as you agree to let him use them as advertisement it's free and you get the disc. My actually wedding photographer is amazing, also from CL, $550 for all day coverage, prints, disc, and rights. He has a huge background in photography working for major networks and magazines and does weddings on the side to keep himself busy. So yeah, heck out CL.
  • Options
    HoosierTerpHoosierTerp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenni did mine too.  She was under $150 when I booked.
  • Options
    Pepper8Pepper8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the check out craigslist! I did my e-pics just by posting that I needed somebody who was willing to do them for 150 or less, and i would take the best offer (obviously with examples of thier work) I ended up using priscilla de la lima, and she did a GREAT job! I think if you google her name you'll find a site. She gave us 260 photos for $125, plus I tipped because I was so happy with the work.  Also another easy thing to do is use Shutterfly to print them, if you get thier email they are constantly having free giveaways, we made a free album. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards