DC

Honeymoon travel agent

Any recs for a travel agent? We're looking at SE Asia - possibly Tahiti or Thailand - as one of our possible destinations. Any recs would be appreciated! TIA Erin

Re: Honeymoon travel agent

• edited December 2011
    We used Patti with The Big Day.  She was fantastic!  Friends of ours used her as well and had a great experience- they went to Hawaii and we're going to Mexico.  Her e-mail is pattipolluconi@thebigday.com (pattipolluconi at thebigday dot com in case the link doesn't work).  Good luck!
  • PressMePressMe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're looking at Tahiti too. Since I still have a ways to go, we haven't finalized yet. I'm working with Sarah at Liberty Travel (571-434-6840). Plus, Costco actually has some reasonable deals [url]www.costcotravel.com[/url].
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard good reviews of Perfect Honeymoons (703-748-3000), but a few bad ones from here too.  Contact them and judge yourself.  I'm thinking of using them for our Tahit honeymoon (in April 2010).
  • edited December 2011
    My friend, Julia used Joann at Quality Travel of McLean last year for her honeymoon to Fiji and Thailand. Joann was really responsive. I'm going to try her for myself next year. I'd give all the ones listed above a call or e-mail and see who is responsive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards