DC

Men-friendly salon

Hello ladies! So my groom-to-be's eyebrows are out of control and need waxing. Could you recommend a place that won't freak him out and does a nice job? Anywhere in the northern va area will work!

Re: Men-friendly salon

• tracy_ktracy_k member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's in DC, but The Grooming Lounge is a salon that caters exclusively to men. A couple of my friends' husbands have gone there for some manly pampering and rave about it... particularly the hot lather shave!www.groominglounge.com
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to say the same thing as tracy.  I think there is also a location in Tysons.  It is kind of expensive, but really good.
  • edited December 2011
    There is also the Art of Shaving which has "Barber Spa" services in some of their stores.  I don't think they offer services in their Virginia stores, but I know they do in their Connecticut Avenue and Union Station stores.
  • edited December 2011
    I treated my DH to the Grooming Lounge (DC Location) to a brow wax and shave the morning of the wedding....he is NOT the salon/shopping/fashionable type, but LOVED it...and the hard liquor they provided the morning of the wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards