DC

PHOTOGRAPHER

Does anyone have some good referrals?  The photographer I thought I was going to use that we used for our engagement photos is expecting and unable to shoot April/May 2012 weddings.  Bummed because I built my budget around her pricing.  Please send your recommendations.

Thank you!

Re: PHOTOGRAPHER

• edited December 2011
    Try ours, We just got out pics back loved them, I hate to get my pic taken,,I just told them what our budget was they made it work, but we got an albulm as well, Try Ben Michalski, his number is 410-720-9767..Plus he gave us all rights to them,, 
  • edited December 2011
    Kate from Kate Fine Art rocked our world. She's a sweetheart and does amazing work.

Kate Fine Art Photography
    www.katefineart.com/" target="_blank">www.katefineart.com
  • Lissa619Lissa619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Love, Magic and Mudpies!

They are fantastic to work with!
    Can't tell you about the pictures, yet.  
    My wedding isn't until January.
    But, their communication has been awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    I've checked out Morning Star Photography based on a referral from a friend. I'm quite impressed with their work.  I have an appointmet scheduled October 22nd.

Here's a link to their website
    http://www.morningstarphotography.com/index2.php
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Noah Hayes photography:  http://noahhayesphotography.com/
    He did a beautiful job with our engagement shots and we can't wait to see what he'll do for the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ashwed23Ashwed23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked ours with Jana Weaver Photography..so far she's really nice and love her pics and has good reviews! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Love, Magic & Mudpies Photography....They do really wonderful work and their prices are reasonable too!!

• edited December 2011
    I will be using John South Photography (johnsouthphotography.com) for my wedding in September 2012.  They obviously haven't shot my wedding yet but the photos of theirs I have seen are beautiful.  Their prices are beyond reasonable and they are very flexible about customizing packages to exactly what you want.  John and his wife Donna are adorable and so kind. 
  • edited December 2011
    ...I'm thinking of going with rolux photography.. there website is not the best, but there photos are beautiful, they will even come to you to show your their photography. I love it!

http://www.roluxphotography.com/

They are detail oriented.
    LilySlim Fitness goals tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh. and they are Under $1500
    LilySlim Fitness goals tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • flyhigher1980flyhigher1980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So many recommendations already.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I know I'm coming into this discussion late--sorry!--but I definitely have to recommend our photographer, Martin Torre (www.torrephotography.com). He was absolutely fantastic day-of, and we love our pictures!  He was able to capture several shots we didn't even realize he was there for.  His prices are extremely reasonable, too.  We didn't need any prints or albums from him, so we got his least expensive package, which is described below:

Bronze $800.00
    • Up to six consecutive hours of coverage
    • One copy of your high resolution images on disc
    • No limit on the number of locations visited for photos on your wedding/event day
    • No limit on the number of images we capture on your wedding/event day
    • Your wedding/event images posted online for you to share with family and friends

The disc includes all your images without watermarks!

Also, my husband and I have a really good friend who is a wedding photographer (we didn't hire her because we wanted her to be able to relax and enjoy the wedding), and she takes beautiful pictures as well.  (www.bezosphoto.com)

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • bailey1973bailey1973 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

ashleymcarthurphotography.com. they are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!! They worked iwth us from 1pm-10pm on our wedding day. Two photographers and a videographer. Excellet work. Please see pics. email me at nicalex2008@verizon.net for their phone number. All of our guests RAVED about them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards