DC
Options

Lori Nansi Make-up... AMAZING Make-up Artist in DC/VA/MD

Hello soon-to-be brides =) 

I got married a few months ago and have been meaning to write something up here about my make-up artist, Lori Nansi.  She was AMAZING, which is actually an understatement!  To start at the beginning, I had wanted air-brushed make-up because I wanted my make-up to last all day, but I was completely aprehensive about getting air brush make-up (because I was affraid it would be "too much").  After my trial, though, I was beyond impressed.  Lori is so incredibly talented and - too add to it - she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.  For my wedding, I wanted a very natural look but with a little "oomf", which she did flawlessly.  But, she will do whatever style you want and is all about listening and trying to create the image that you have in your mind.  She also did almost all of my bridesmaidmaids and my mom, mother in law, and stepdaughter.  I can honestly say that everyone LOVED their make-up.  And, it did it's job and lasted all day and night =)

I recently went back to Lori for a "day after" shoot that we had with our photographer and again - I couldn't have been more excited to see her again and she did just as amazing of a job as if it were my actual wedding day again. 

Her website is www.lorianansi.com.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me, but really - you will fall in love with her work.  It was such a comfort having her there on my wedding day!  I know planning a wedding can be stressful, but Lori completely took a few stresses off my shoulders =)  She's wonderful! 

Good luck with all your wedding planning, ladies!  I hope you get the opportunity to work with Lori - she really is one of the best out there!  Well, THE best, in my opinion =)

~Meredith =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards