DC

Maggie Sottero Magdalyn Rose

Does anyone know any bridal stores around the DMV that has the sample of this dresss. I have been calling stores all day to no avail and i almost feel 100% certain that this is my dress
Also has anyone ever gotten this dress and can share reviews/pics
Thanks
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Maggie Sottero Magdalyn Rose

• bterry80bterry80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - P. Lawrence in Gaithersburg carries this brand in a variety of styles, but I'm not sure about this style and they are now closed...I can check tomorrow for you - they have tons of beautiful gowns.  Come to my bridal show next Saturday, complimentary admission from me.  They will be showcasing their designs!  Email me directly if you're interested...info@biancasamoneevents.com.  Visit the event site: www.aweddingsoiree.com for show details.

Cheers,

Bianca
  • edited December 2011
    I couldn't find my dress in local stores either.  I ended up calling the Maggie Sottero company directly (found the number on their website).  They were able to tell me which stores carried the dress and then I went from there.

Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    well i called the direct number too and the lady i spoke with said she could not say where i could find it but should ask the local store to order it on my behalf which sounded ridiculous to me cos what if i dont like it....anyways i will be calling again mayb i will be connected to a better customer service person
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards