DC

Garden view indoor reception site

Hi Ladies,
I've been trying to find a reception site in Northern VA and I like the idea of having a place with huge windows and a view of a garden. Meadowlark Gardens would be great, but they are too expensive. So I'm wondering if anyone else has any other ideas. It would be a huge help!!

I can't really do at tent outdoors because I have a family member in a wheelchair and I'm nervous anything outside will be too difficult for them to move around.

Thanks so much... I just feel stuck right now!

Re: Garden view indoor reception site

• edited December 2011
    Check out Raspberry Plain in Leesburg...I'm not sure if that would end up being too expensive or not.  It's a beautiful place.
  • edited December 2011
    The Hilton Alexandria Mark Center on Seminary Road has a ballroom that has huge windows, and overlooks the garden, pond and a beautiful view of their gazebo. It's a gorgeous hotel and venue, you should check them out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • meaganB12meaganB12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2941 is amazing. they have the most beautiful views and def worth checking out
  • edited December 2011
    depending on how many you'll be having you could try trummers on main in clifton.
  • bterry80bterry80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - a winery would be fantastic for you, but I'm not sure how far out in Northern VA your range is - google Northern VA wineries - many of them have indoor reception areas, whose windows look onto outdoor gardens.  I hope this helps.  Feel free to contact me with additional questions. info@biancasamoneevents.com.  I'd like to invite you to my upcoming luxury bridal show in DC on 2/5/11 6-9pm...go to www.aweddingsoiree.com  for more details.

Cheers,

Bianca
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards