DC

The Bridal Experience...

Hi there,
I am the MOH and the Bride's wedding will be April 2012.  She is looking for the whole "Bridal Experience" where you sit with your bridesmaids and sip on champagne while someone at the bridal store brings out dresses for the Bride to try on.  Does anyone know of a place like that in the Northern Virginia/DC/MD area?  Or does this only happen in NY?
Please let me know.
Thanks!!

Re: The Bridal Experience...

• CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you interested in the champagne bit or are you just interested in having a consultant who does the dress picking for you?

Plenty of the DC salons will do the picking for you (Carine's, Hitched, Saks), but most are happy to have you walk with them to look at dresses.

• edited December 2011

We didn't do any champagne sipping, but Love Couture in Potomac, Maryland, was probably the best bridal boutique for the "bridal experience."  We went through dresses all together (even in the back room) to look at various styles & whatnot.  We chose the dresses, & then the saleslady chose one or two.  It just felt like a fun girly time & not at all like a saleswoman trying to get me in & out of the boutique.

• lilcancer0716lilcancer0716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just an FYI for you, MD & VA liquor license laws  prohibit alchol consumption in retail establishments, that is why most do not offer that service.

You would be better off going to the salons and then celebrating at a bar/restaurant that serve champagne.

Best luck to you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards