DC

FOR SALE: Chalk Board & Easel

I am selling a large chalk board that I used for my wedding last month.  I used it as a menu board and it looked amazing.  It is very large in size so it fits the descriptions of the items on it as well.  The board is in a dark bronze distressed looking wooden frame.  It also includes chalk and a very nice decorative wrought iron easel.  Please let me know if you or someone you know may be interested.

Re: FOR SALE: Chalk Board & Easel

• Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are the dimenstions of the chalk board?
  • edited December 2011
    The board itself is 23 1/2 x 32 1/2.  Please see picture below and let me know if you'd like me to send it to you or if you have any other questions.
  • edited December 2011
    i am interested in the chalkboard, ive been looking for something just like it!! how much are you selling it for and what would be the best way to get in touch with you about getting it

thanks!
    Dx PCOS Jan 2011 Cycles 1&2 = BFN Prometrium and Clomid Nov 2011 = ??? image
  • edited December 2011
    It was exactly what I was looking for too and took me forever to find one that size.  It was perfect so I paid more than I would have liked to.  I am selling it for $200, including the chalk and wrought iron easel.  Please post your email and I will communicate with you that way.  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I am interested in the chalk board, if you still have it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards