DC
Options

Engagement Pictures in Old Town Alexandria!!!

Hi Ladies,I need your help. We are getting our engagement pictures taken in Old Town Alexandria, because that is where we got engaged and it is beautiful by the water. Has anyone had their engagement pictures taken there? If so, could you reccomend any fun places to take pictures that would be great! Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Pictures in Old Town Alexandria!!!

• Options
    ctalley83ctalley83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! We did our engagement pictures in Old Town and it was a gorgeous day. Here is the link to my photographer's blog with our pictures: http://www.carlyarnwineblog.com/?p=1646 

We wandered down the streets and found cute little alleys and ivy covered walls to take piictures, and there's also a little park behind the Caryle House that I thought was nice. And we took pictures down by the water off to the right of where the Chart House is. Our wedding will be modern and a little more "trendy" so I really liked the contrast of all the old buildings for our engagement pictures. Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at the Square in Old Town, the Courthouse yard, Starbucks and in front of where our Ceremony/Reception will be held.  Our Photographer really wanted to get us on a Trolly in Old Town but we missed the one that was going up King Street and didn't want to wait for the next one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards