DC
Options

Bridesmaids bouquets and bride's bouquet

Does anyone know how much does a regular bridesmaid bouquet cost?  Bride's bouquet?

Thanks,

Caroll

Re: Bridesmaids bouquets and bride's bouquet

• Options
    edited December 2011

My bridal bouquet is costing $100 and each bridesmaid's bouquet is $45.  I think I got a REALLY good deal though!  From talking to most people, they're usually more than what I'm paying.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine's $150 and the bridesmaids' are $50 apiece
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It really depends on what flowers you want, what size bouquet, and how it is created (e.g., hand-tied versus wired).  Our bridal bouquets were $80 each, and the MOH bouquet was about half that.  However, there is a lot of variation.
  • Options
    omalleym04omalleym04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As PP suggested a lot of the price has to do with what flowers are in the bouquet and what size. My bridal bouquet is $245 but I said I wanted a large hand tied bouquet and we are using roses, mini calla lilies and peonies. My bridesmaid bouquets are about $90 each. 
    June 2011 Siggy: Honeymoon - 2 weeks in Tahiti (3 islands including 5 days in Bora Bora :-)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i think rates also may depend on who your florist is too. my bouquet is $165, with two types of yellow orchids, white hydrangeas and yellow proteas. my bridesmaid bouquets are $60 each, and they are just carrying a mass of yellow mokara orchids tied with a ribbon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards