July 2012 Weddings

Day of question

What did you do with the rings before they go on?

My brain is overwhelmed. Only 4 days left. Tomorrow is rehearsal and dinner. I'm spazzing out, but I have everything done except 1 thing. Seating cards to be tied on vases, which will be filled with water beads and daisies. Making those up Friday night to bring to the venue Sat. 

Re: Day of question

• That morning I kept them so the photographer could get pictures of them. Then my mom was supossed to bring them to the venue and give them to the BM. She forgot. Luckily I noticed and gave them to my MOH who passed them to the BM.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I brought them to the venue, had the officiant meet me an hour before and gave the rings to him.
  • My MIL brought them to the church and handed them both to the bestman just prior to the ceremony. We did pics of them after the ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I kept ours with me until the ceremony so that my photog could get pictures of them the day of.  I then designate the task of getting them to the ceremony to one of my BMs who I knew would be on top of it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Eliz77Eliz77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I gave our rings and my engagement ring to the BM the night before wedding in hopes they got some pictures done before the ceremony (that ended up being scratched due to a previous funeral running over time). Then when my limo pulled up to the Church, BM had someone bring my engagement ring to me, and he held onto our bands in his tux pocket until the Deacon asked for them. Granted, I trust our BM! And he was with H the entire time, so no worries!
    ~ES~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards