DC

Eastern Shore Wedding Vendor Reviews

Venue:  Prospect Bay Country Club, Grasonville, MD
I could not have asked for anything more from this venue.  Prospect Bay Country Club exceed my expectations in every aspect of the event.  The onsite coordinator, Brittanie, is absolutely fabulous!  She definitely made the wedding day as smooth as possible.  We dropped off all of the decorations and supplies and she set up the room exactly as we had asked.  She even made a few additions to make the ceremony and reception site beautiful!  Our guests had an incredible time, the food was great, and the staff was excellent.  I would 100% recommend this site to someone else who is planning an event or wedding.
www.prospectbaycountryclub.com  

Photographer:  Ingrid Hunsicker Photography, Virginia
Two photographers plus an assistant for 8 hours.  Ingrid is incredibly sweet and does great work.  She has already sent the 'sneak peak' images and I'm so excited to see what else she was able to capture.  She is a great value!
http://www.ingridhunsickerphotography.com/

DJ:  K & S Productions, Chesapeake Beach, MD
He was fantastic!!!!  He even go out on the dance floor with the guests to lead the wobble, cupid shuffle, electric slide, etc.  Definitely knows how to get the crowd going.  He had to set up two areas, one for the ceremony and the reception and everything went off without a hitch.

Caterer:  Kirsten's Cakery, Severna Park, MD
DELICIOUS!!!  I had her do the groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner, which was a DC United jersey with our last name and the FI's old soccer number.  He loved it!  The wedding cake was absolutely beautiful!!!  We had so many guests say how beautiful and delicious it was.  She even delivered it to the Eastern Shore from Severna Park for a fraction of what other bakers were going to charge. 
www.kirstenscakery.com/

Transportation:  Annapolis Trolley, Annapolis, MD
The trolley was a really nice touch that most guests enjoyed during their transfer from the hotel to the venue.  It was great for pictures of the bridal party too.  Good that they only charge a two hour minimum.
http://www.discover-annapolis.com/transportation/index.html 

Rehearsal Dinner:  Annie's Steak and Seafood House, Kent Island, MD
Food and service were excellent.  They had a separate room set aside for our group.  They even allowed us to drop the groom's cake off earlier in the day and had it displayed as the guests entered.
www.annies.biz